A couple of questions

Discussion in 'Cosmetic' started by FordoMav82, Jun 23, 2005.

1. FordoMav82

FordoMav82 New Member

Vehicle:
    1975 "Green Machine" Maverick
    :wave: Hey everyone, I own a 75 Ford Maverick I have been trying my best to restore it. The other day I noticed my headliner is starting to come apart, I asked my dad what should I do. He mentioned the pattern I have in it is called a bowed stich pattern or something similar to that. He knows how to install it but he does not know how to create that pattern, I have done some head liners in the past but on some VW Bugs. To me it looked like a tuck and roll but then after what my dad said I was confused. I wanted to know if anyone knows where to get that parttern or where you can purchase a pre made one in the southern claifornia area. Also when I first purchased the Maverick my interior was in pretty decent shape as for the seats. They are both bench seats, but I did notice there is a couple of stress wrips on the seats and I wanted to know is there any way to repair that or do I have to replace the whole seat cover. I know where to get the material, I would greatly apperciate it if someone could help me out with this.

2. Dean Deeter

Dean Deeter Member

Vehicle:
    1974 Comet GT and 1974 Maverick
    Hello, The head liner you can purchases from auto Krafters their web site is autokrafters.com as far as the seats I can not help you hope this helps out. Dean