Body parts 1970 maverick, please help

Discussion in 'Cosmetic' started by 70maverick173, Feb 26, 2004.

1. 70maverick173

70maverick173 Member

Vehicle:
    1970 1/2 Maverick
    I have a 1970 ford maverick, 170 ci, three on tree ect. I am looking for replacement body panels. I am having great difficulty. I have found rear quarters for 169.00 and rocker panels for 36.00. I am in despriate need of floor boards. Any help i where i could find some or what i could do would be greatly appreaciated. I also need a front valance.:(

2. Sam M.

Sam M. Just a nobody

Vehicle:
    1972 Black Comet EFI 2-Door, 1975 Blue Maverick factory 302 4-Door
    Unfortunately there are no current producers of replacement floor pans for the Maverick/Comet. There was a post on this board sometime last week about someone using Mustang floor pans, but they had to be modified to fit. Your other options are to find good floor pans from a donor Mav (highly unlikely) or to have some custom fabricated. Keep an eye out here on this board, there are lots of smart and innovative people who can help you come up with something. Good luck!

Sam :)

3. Dan Starnes

Dan Starnes Original owner

Vehicle:
    Stallion, 72 Grabber, Sprint, 77 4dr Maverick
    I will be no help here, but, when someone does a floor repair that is at least close to a complete floorpan, would you document it with source of parts and pics to use in the useful topics forum?
    Dan