Car show at Eastwood

Discussion in 'Other Maverick and Comet Clubs and Events' started by Jean Doll, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Jean Doll

Jean Doll Maverick Restoration Tech

Vehicle:
    1977 Maverick 2 door with a 302.
    I just got a flyer in the mail advertising a car show this weekend, June 15th, at the Eastwood outlet store in Pottstown Pa. It's free admission. No classes. Just cruise in, park, and hang out. Oh yeah, and check out their store which I think is the whole idea behind this show. I have always wanted to go there and see the Eastwood store in person so I might try to make it down there this weekend. It runs from 10:00 AM to 3PM if anyone is interested.

2. Acornridgeman

Acornridgeman MCCI Wisconsin State Rep Moderator Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    70 Maverick Grabber, 72 Maverick Grabber Restomod
    Jean, did you go...... :hmmm:

3. Jean Doll

Jean Doll Maverick Restoration Tech

Vehicle:
    1977 Maverick 2 door with a 302.
    Yes, Dale and I went there today. There were only around twenty or thirty cars there. I had heard someone saying that there were a whole bunch of car shows going on all around that area so I think a lot of the people there were driving around from show to show. As usual, my Maverick was the only Maverick there. There was one interesting car there that may have been out at Carlisle a few weeks back. It was a black 1972 Australian Falcon GT. Really cool car. The main attraction of coarse was the Eastwood outlet store. It's nowhere big enough to contain all the items they show in their catalogs, but everything is all there in the attached warehouse. It's kind of like a toy store for car people.:bouncy: We left with a trunk full of goodies and a dent in our wallets. :cry: