Cruising The Coast (Gulf Coast mini meet) Oct 3-10

Discussion in 'Other Maverick and Comet Clubs and Events' started by rayzorsharp, Sep 16, 2010.

1. rayzorsharp

rayzorsharp I "AM" a Maverick!

Vehicle:
    Three 71 Maverick Grabbers, a 72 302 Sprint, a 73 LDO 2door parts car, a 76 silver v8 Stallion.
    Okay guys...Cruising The Coast (Mississippi Gulf Coast) is once again amongst us. I have spoken with a few Maverick/Comet guys that plan on being there. I have a place where we can hang out on Highway 90 so we can sit and watch the cars when we aren't cruising. Just bring your lawn chairs. We will have a very large tent already set up. We have a weeklong worth of events going on. Heck, year before last I won $500 for one event. :)
    Anyone wanting to come hang with us for a day or two or the entire week please contact me. This event starts Sunday October 3rd and ends Sunday October 10th. Last year there were about 5000 registered cars and probably another 2-3 thousand unregistered ones throughout the week. If you've never been nows the time to start. You'll want to keep coming back once you do. I will be there all 8 days myself. Contact me guys. Let's make a decent Maverick showing. You can pm me for my phone number if you need to speak with me in person. :Handshake

2. GrabberGT

GrabberGT Chris

Vehicle:
    72 Grabber 302
    Woohoo!!!!

Im trying. Gots lots of work to do still. :banghead:

I think we were going to try and head to the drag strip Friday night and cruise the blvd afterwards. Saturday, dinner at the at the beach seafood place (Snapper Seafood???) and watch the cars afterwards. Are you guys still hanging out across the street from there.

3. rayzorsharp

rayzorsharp I "AM" a Maverick!

Vehicle:
    Three 71 Maverick Grabbers, a 72 302 Sprint, a 73 LDO 2door parts car, a 76 silver v8 Stallion.
    Sure hope your car makes it. I'm ready to check out all the new stuff!!!
    I'm pretty sure we have the same location. They've been doing some work there. Our local car club is the group putting up the big tent again. I'll keep you posted as I find out more info. (y)