Installed back seat belts ...

Discussion in 'Cosmetic' started by dmhines, Apr 12, 2006.

1. dmhines

dmhines Dixie Maverick Boy

Vehicle:
    1971 Grabber / 2012 Mustang / 2009 Jeep Wrangler / 2013 Ducati / 2009 Buell XB12Scg
    I've had these for a while .... just finished them up and put them in for the FFW show last week ..

I bought one of the Mustang Deluxe Seat Belt restoration kits and added the chrome bezel and new buttons to the Maverick rear catches then I painted the belts themselves using black fabric paint. They are only for show ... I don't even have them connected ... just tucked into the seat in case I want to take them out for some reason ... :D

I finished this car 2 years ago ... but it appears you are never done!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2006
  2. Jamie Miles

Jamie Miles the road warrior

Vehicle:
    13 Mavericks
    Looks good! I hear ya on the never being done part. It's like a never ending process of finding nicer and nicer parts and switching them out. I reckon your about as close to done as you'll ever get though. :)

3. dmhines

dmhines Dixie Maverick Boy

Vehicle:
    1971 Grabber / 2012 Mustang / 2009 Jeep Wrangler / 2013 Ducati / 2009 Buell XB12Scg
    In the last six months I have swapped out the carpet, steering wheel, radio, rear seat, rear window moulding, shift boot, shifter ball, floor mats and rear flipper window with new or nicer parts than when I originally restored the car ...

I even swapped out the Sport Lamp bulbs ... I ditched the current type clear yellow/orange glass 1157 bulbs with a set of correct style painted NOS 1157A bulbs ...

Last edited: Apr 12, 2006
  4. FoMoDave

FoMoDave Maverick Owner

Vehicle:
    1973 Maverick 302 c-4,1971 Maverick 6cyl
    Dan is now looking for a way to upgrade the air in his tires :rofl2: Looks great as always Dan :bananaman :drive:

5. Jamie Miles

Jamie Miles the road warrior

Vehicle:
    13 Mavericks
    LOL Yea, but that is what sets his cars apart from the rest. His attention to detail is awesome.

Dave, did you get those slot wheels ok? I left them behind your '73, never heard anything back from you.