Parts Pros

Discussion in 'Cosmetic' started by Darwin'sheros, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Darwin'sheros

Darwin'sheros Member

Vehicle:
    1974 302 Maverick
    Not really sure if I'm supposed to post this here, but seeing how small their selection is, I don't think they'll quite fit in in the vendor link area. :huh:
    Anyway, they're an American based company I came across while looking for dash pads/caps for a possible future Cougar project (the car we were looking at got sold so we'll see) and I decided to check and see if they had caps for Mavericks... AND THEY DO! If you're like me and want a quality cap to replace a torn one (mine looks awful), then I'm sure you'll find this quite handy.
    Shipping rate appears to be ~$9 based on, oh I don't know, maybe that big banner saying so? lol. Sorry to any of you Brazilian Maverick buddies, that price is for the continental US only. Anyhoo, I haven't ordered yet, but plan to. They also seem to offer carpeting. You have to call to verify if they can do that, and I'm not sure how fairly priced that is, but it's an option.
    Other than that, they don't seem to have anything of interest, but the simple fact they carry anything for Mavericks (and that they're American based:respect:) gives them a thumbs up in my book.
    I'll see about doing a review if/when I get around to ordering the cap.

LINK(to the dash cap, that is)

2. don graham

don graham MCG State Rep

Vehicle:
    70 mav, 71 grabber, 73 Comet, 2004 f-250 crew cab diesel, 2001 f-250, 2004 explorer, 2007 Gold Wing trike.
    Link doesn't work. I have a couple of dash pads and I'm finding that the summer heat in Az. seems to make them bend like a record left in a hot car. :(

3. mercgt73

mercgt73 Member

Vehicle:
    1973 Comet GT (clone), 1974 Mustang II, 1980 Bobcat Wagon
  4. don graham

don graham MCG State Rep

Vehicle:
    70 mav, 71 grabber, 73 Comet, 2004 f-250 crew cab diesel, 2001 f-250, 2004 explorer, 2007 Gold Wing trike.
    That one works. They must be made of gold for that price. :bowdown:

5. facelessnumber

facelessnumber Drew Pittman

Vehicle:
    '71 Grabber
    I believe that's an Accu-Form dash cap. There are several sources for those. They are very nice, look factory!