Pick your nose thoughts

Discussion in 'Cosmetic' started by FastMav5, Mar 30, 2010.

1. FastMav5

FastMav5 Member

Just curious. Not starting a mav vs mustang dispute but has anybody seen the stuff from Retrobuilt for the mustangs? Seeing some of the Mavs here such as the SuperGrabber concepts matching the spoiler II, a photo shop of the Challenger front and Tom's E-Boss treatment got me in a quizzical mood.
    I studied the nose a bit on both and was thinking.. if they offered kit pieces, it wouldn't take much to get that on a Mav. Can you imagine a GT500 style Maverick? That would be unique!
    Don't get me wrong here, I'm not pro mustang...and no, I'm not thinkin of that over fiberglassed-eleanor mav picture we've all come to shudder at, but instead, tasteful touches to give our beloved cars a little shelby flair, call it retro-modernizing the Maverick if you will.
    If I had photo shop, I could edit them up on a mav, but I dont, so I thought I'd post this and see what everyone was thinking. Might even persuade my build a bit. Just a thought............

Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
  2. Dave B

Dave B I like Mavericks!

Vehicle:
    3 Grabbers
    Those Mustangs, like that white one, are ugly!! Anyway you look at it, it's not a 69 Shelby. Kinda like those 53 Corvette body kits, for new Corvettes..

3. Boosha

Boosha Built to run hard

Vehicle:
    69.5 Maverick,1964.5 Mustang,1966 T-Bird
    It's all in what you like.Me...I like my maverick to look like a maverick.If I was going to do a mach1 or shelby treatment,I'd get a mustang and clone one.There was a maverick on ebay a while back,that someone tried to give it some mustang flare,side scoops and all....to me it looked down right hideous,...but again it's what you like,that matters.:tiphat:

4. FastMav5

FastMav5 Member

yea...thats what I thought too. Keep the Maverick a Mav, but it sure does inspire.

5. Jamie Miles

Jamie Miles the road warrior

Vehicle:
    13 Mavericks
    Ray's car is what a Shelby Maverick should look like.

img_1410.jpg

dsc03123.jpg

08a.JPG

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  6. justin has a 74

justin has a 74 Maverick bandit official

Vehicle:
    74 maverick /71 grabber /72 maverick
    ooo i like that 69 gt500 concept, the 1st pic will give me nightmares though.