roofrail weatherstripping for a 73

Discussion in 'Cosmetic' started by black396, Dec 22, 2004.

1. black396

black396 Member

Vehicle:
    Comet
    anyone other than Autokrafters sell roofrail weatherstripping? They are outta stock

2. rayzorsharp

rayzorsharp I "AM" a Maverick!

Vehicle:
    Three 71 Maverick Grabbers, a 72 302 Sprint, a 73 LDO 2door parts car, a 76 silver v8 Stallion.
    Check Steele Rubber. Odds are that AutoKrafters get theirs from here anyway. These people make the parts. AK just sells them.
    http://www.steelerubber.com/
    I've actually sent them a rubber part that they didn't have and they reproduced it and put it in their inventory. I got a free one out of it. Of course it took about 5 months but it was nice.

3. Corbin Johnson

Corbin Johnson Member

Vehicle:
    73 LDO, 72 Sprint, 70 Grabber.
    I bought almost all my weatherstripping from Daniel Carpenter Mustang Reproductions (Yes, they have Mav stuff too. :) ). I had a great experience with them, and they were fast, and friendly. I highly recommend them. 1-800-637-8264 or dcmustang@vnet.net
    -Corbin

4. Jean Doll

Jean Doll Maverick Restoration Tech

Vehicle:
    1977 Maverick 2 door with a 302.
    AutoKrafters was out of stock? :rolleyes: Gee, what a surprise that is.:biglaugh: AutoKrafters is a convenient place to get parts, but they are only a middle-man and from my experience, rarely have the part you need the most in stock.:banghead3 If I need a part fast, I either go through Daniel Carpenter or Dennis Carpenter. That's two the places AK gets their stock from.