Sheetmetal patch panels for our cars

Discussion in 'Cosmetic' started by rayzorsharp, Jan 14, 2011.

1. rayzorsharp

rayzorsharp I "AM" a Maverick!

Vehicle:
    Three 71 Maverick Grabbers, a 72 302 Sprint, a 73 LDO 2door parts car, a 76 silver v8 Stallion.
    Guys...I've got one of the quarter drops in my hands that has just come to the market! Joe and 3PG has hit a homerun with this part. This part is way better than what came on the car from the factory. I'm just as impressed by this panel as I am by the battery trays these guys are making. The outer lower qtr patch panels are suppose to be out very soon along with the little pocket area that ties together at the front of the qtr drop and outer patch panel. I've personally had to fabricate this pocket before so I'll be happy to see it on the market. Joe is going to be offering these three pieces in a kit at a savings. If you have rust in your lower qtrs, you need to take a close look at these parts. The metal these are made from in called galvaneel. It is way thicker than the original sheetmetal and will never rust. I'm very impressed with the qtr drop and I'm sure the rest of the parts will be equally as nice.
    These parts will be selling for $47.85 plus shipping.

[​IMG]

2. Bossed

Bossed Member

Vehicle:
    70 Grabber, 70 Maverick
    It's so nice to see a company catering to the Maverick/Comet lovers. I can't wait to see all the parts they have coming down the pike. Thanks Ray, and everyone else for your help with getting these parts ok'd and out to us! :thumbs2:
    Bossed

3. Jnlrivera

Jnlrivera New Member

Vehicle:
    1971 comet gt , 2003 harley davidson f150 pickup ,
    Hey I'm excited to see sheet metal patches for the comet maverick restorers. I need the address or web site of these guys thanks

4. smegnl

smegnl Roger Saffle Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    1970 Grabber Clone
  5. Jnlrivera

Jnlrivera New Member

Vehicle:
    1971 comet gt , 2003 harley davidson f150 pickup ,