Washer Reservoir Cover

Discussion in 'Cosmetic' started by indyman13, Apr 14, 2008.

1. indyman13

indyman13 Member

Vehicle:
    1973 w/ LDO and those bucket seats that bring back fond memories when I was about 19 years old back in '74
    Tired of seeing that ugly washer reservoir? I'm fabricating your choice of covers in either aluminum diamond plate or a swirled industrial finish aluminum.

Each piece simply slips over your washer reservoir and has a cutout on the firewall side so the pump connector can be attached. It is open at the bottom allowing access to the tubing.

While you can use double stick tape to adhere it to the reservoir, I've elected to screw mine in at the very top with small sheet metal screws to make sure it stays attached. I'm not having anything leak out because the screws pretty much seal themselves through the plastic.

I've also got the capability to fabricate other pieces provided I've got a pattern to work with (interior door panels, package trays, etc.) as long as the bends don't get too complicated. Take a look at my website www.industriallook.com to get an idea of the kinds of bends I'm currently capable of.

The $24 includes shipping USPS Priority Mail anywhere in the USA. I'll gladly ship to our friends elsewhere at the cheapest rate I can find to get it to you.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  2. NAFORD302

NAFORD302 Member

Vehicle:
    77 FACTORY V8 AC CAR
    Those Are Nice Now Just Need A Nice Top For It

3. blugene

blugene Senior member Supporting Member

Garage:
    Vehicle:
    73 Comet GT, 72 Comet GT, 2008 "Comet" (our boxer, who is now in the galaxies)
    Curious on door panels with Elongated Random ...?

4. indyman13

indyman13 Member

Vehicle:
    1973 w/ LDO and those bucket seats that bring back fond memories when I was about 19 years old back in '74
    PM sent