well the mav is gutted

Discussion in 'Cosmetic' started by highhillbilly, Oct 22, 2005.

1. highhillbilly

highhillbilly Member

Vehicle:
    1969.5 maverick
    just finished gutting out the complete inside of the mav,,,,,only found 47 cent what a bummer:mad: .the floor was in pretty good shape all the paint and joint sealer was still there,,,the only bad spots was in the very front on both sides where the floor turns to go up,,,alot of years of road salt i guess,,,so a cutting i will go,,i really was hoping not to find any holes,,,but the car is almost as old as i am,,,,so its expected,,,we are thinking of painting it jet black with white stripes and black interior,,,what do yal think,,,i got lots of pics but no way to post them,i guess i will have to go to wal mart and have them put on a disk so i can download them and send some in

2. Mavaholic

Mavaholic Growing older but not up!

Vehicle:
    Original 72 Sprint Owner, 71 Comet GT, 57 Ranchwagon, 57 4 dr Wagon
    Ought to look pretty good!!!

3. Jamie Miles

Jamie Miles the road warrior

Vehicle:
    13 Mavericks
    Cool man, post some pics if you can. Sounds like your interior gutting is going alot better then mine. I just happen to be pulling mine apart today to clean it and put a new back seat in I got from Hawkco and I found 3 dead rats under my back seat. :90: I would say they have been there and been dead for many years...

I've found about 3 bucks worth of change. :)