Windshield Trim

Discussion in 'Cosmetic' started by Lord-D, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Lord-D

Lord-D Member

So I've been working on this 72 Comet off and on for a year and a half. Most of the trim had been taken off when I bought it, and was sitting in the back seat. I went through the pile yesterday, and found that I have everything EXCEPT the chrome trim that goes around the windshield and the back window. Does anyone know where I can buy such?

I haven't decided whether to use the trim or make something else myself, but I'd like to have the option of buying it if I choose to go with the "flashy" look.

Thanks!

2. scooper77515

scooper77515 No current projects.

Vehicle:
    Fresh out of Mavericks
    I have a couple sets of the trim in my attic. Might have the rear window trim as well, but I would have to get into the attic to check. I know I have the front window trim.

3. rickm

rickm Member

If scooper doesn't have any I have front and rear window trim from a 72 or 73 Comet. Let me know if you need it, also where are you located ? Will you be at the Roundup ? I will Rick

4. Lord-D

Lord-D Member

Wish I could be at Roundup, but my work schedule hasnt permitted a vacation of any kind for two years. Also, going to Michigan is quite a drive from eastern Nebraska! If Roundup were in Kansas City or Omaha I could probably be there, if only for a day or two...

5. Red1972Grabber

Red1972Grabber Hangtown Hot Rods-NorCal

Vehicle:
    1972 Maverick Grabber, 2001 Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible, 1989 Toyota Pick-Up Truck(daily driver)
    I need the one piece of trim that goes on the top passenger side of the windshield for my '72 Grabber. If anybody knows where I can get that one piece, It would be greatly appreciated.

6. Dave B

Dave B I like Mavericks!

Vehicle:
    3 Grabbers
    You'd be better off starting you own thread, or posting in the wanted section..