72 grabber body

Discussion in 'Maverick/Comet Projects' started by bonham, Aug 29, 2011.

1. bonham

bonham Member

Vehicle:
    1970 maverick
    got a chance to get a grabber body i mite get it for an investment its in good shape 5 lug car. any opinions will gladly be taken i kinda dont know what to offer, the guy knows what he has so it wont be one of those 100$ deals but i think i can still buy it rite give me some help guys, thanks

2. Bryant

Bryant forgot more than learned

Garage:
    Vehicle:
    71 Maverick
    the value really depends on you and the seller. there are lots of factors that need to be consiered.
    how much rust does it have?
    is it a roller or just a bare shell or some where inbetween?
    we can give you a good idea on what its worth if you give us lots of info on exactly what condition its in and what part it has or is missing.

3. Craig Selvey

Craig Selvey Indiana State Rep - MCCI

Vehicle:
    1972 Maverick Grabber - Color: Orange Also, 1976 Ford Maverick 4-door, 1977 Mercury Comet 2-door.

Dittos to all that, plus: Does it have a title? Is it a real Grabber? Does it still have all the Grabber parts? Etc.

4. bonham

bonham Member

Vehicle:
    1970 maverick
    its a roller with a title, its a grabber with the grabber options hood and spoiler, i'm going to make an offer thursday, the car came from california, he drove it back to new york. it's a v8 car but he has 5000 in the motor and knows he wont get anyways near that out of that, so he is keeping the motor. he has collected a bunch of other parts that he is going to let go with the body 2 trannys a radiater brakes bumpers