HAULING MY COMET

Discussion in 'General Maverick/Comet' started by SlightlyRedneck, Jul 13, 2017.

1. SlightlyRedneck

SlightlyRedneck Member

Vehicle:
    1974 comet
    Alright guys I need some help. I just picked up this 1974 comet a week ago. I'm in the army and my orders just dropped for me to finely get out. I have to find a way to move all my crap and this car home. Right now I have it completely disassembled because I'm redoing the inside rust/paint. I got 20 days. I got a ford f250 7.3 power stroke diesel but no trailer. Does anyone know where I can get one big enough to put my house hold goods on and fit this car? I was thinking maybe a double car hauler or 25 plus feet. If I can't figure it out my wife is gonna try and make me sell it. Haha not gonna happen. I also have 2 other cars I'm having shipped but they won't take this one in non running condition. If I were to put it back to gether it would still have trouble starting and be unreliable because I havnt rebuilt the Inline 6 yet.
    Suggestions appreciated thanks guys
    I've been enjoying learning from y'all.
    IMG_1324.jpg IMG_1325.jpg 520907184.jpg

Attached Files:

2. 71gold

71gold Frank Cooper Supporting Member

Garage:
    Vehicle:
    '73 Grabber
    U-Haul box truck....that's what my Sis and her husband used when the Army paid for their move from one duty station to another. they fill their car full, loaded it on the truck and piled the rest on top of the car...:drive:

SlightlyRedneck likes this.
  3. SlightlyRedneck

SlightlyRedneck Member

Vehicle:
    1974 comet
    Nice!! Thanks, I'm gonna look into that. Thanks for the reply