I now have my 73 LDO in the “ garage “ thread and I became more aware of this project site. I hope I can carry on with this without the long breaks in time I’ve had lately. Since I got the car I drove it from Vancouver, BC, Canada to the Cranbrook, BC area. I purchased an aluminized barely used 2-1/4 “ single exhaust system from an Arizona car, that Dyent sold to me. This year so far, I installed a new heater core, heater hoses and coolant I also put a new diaphragm in the two bbl carb and installed a new fuel filter. I purchased new replacement bulbs for everything in the dash, including 10 -LED bulbs for the gage cluster. Next, I will try to install a cable for the heater control that I obtained from Melvin’s. Once that is worked out I plan the load all the new bulbs in and get the dash back together. My next deadline is the Kimberley Motor Mountain car show in late July. They are quite sympathetic to project car owners and welcome them to the car show. In fact, the project cars get more attention than the trailer Queens because everyone is so helpful. So here goes. I hope I show some progress this summer.