Posters

Discussion in 'General Maverick/Comet' started by just1993, Sep 14, 2005.

1. fan2488

fan2488 Member

Vehicle:
    1969.5 maverick, 1972 grabber
    are these ready yet

2. just1993

just1993 Mike

Vehicle:
    70' & 71' 2 Door and 76 4 Door
    Yes they are ready. The 12 x 18 will still be 10.00 Plus $3.00 USPS Shipping. The larger posters will cost 8.00/sq. ft. So a 24" x 36" will be $48.00 plus $4.00 USPS Shipping. I am not making a dime on these posters this what they cost us at work. The reason for the cost difference is for this large of a poster in such small quantity they have to be run on a large format printer. If someone wants maybe a 18 x 24 then it would be $24.00 plus the shipping. I will send them out from work next week you cam PM me your order along with your address. You can pay by Pay Pal (keystoneaa@aol.com) or by check or money order. Whatever you choose is fine with me. Name & Address to send payment to Michael Bartholomew 6120 Kings Highway S. Zionsville PA 18092. Thanks and I hope everyone enjoys the Poster.

3. j miller

j miller Montana MCCI state rep

Vehicle:
    77 2 door Maverick, 250ci, power disc brakes, a/c,
    seems to me that alot of people forget about the 4 doors that were built. i know of several redone 4 doors that are worthy to be included on calenders/posters/or tees. the poster looks nice but unfortunately overlooks a complete image of the mavericks. i know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but there just seems to be a void in this area. just my opinion

4. Craig Selvey

Craig Selvey Indiana State Rep - MCCI

Vehicle:
    1972 Maverick Grabber - Color: Orange Also, 1976 Ford Maverick 4-door, 1977 Mercury Comet 2-door.
    There was a 4-door on this years Round-Up Nationals T-Shirt. (y)

5. dmhines

dmhines Dixie Maverick Boy

Vehicle:
    1971 Grabber / 2012 Mustang / 2009 Jeep Wrangler / 2013 Ducati / 2009 Buell XB12Scg
    Yup ... and I bought one anyway! :rofl2:

6. just1993

just1993 Mike

Vehicle:
    I ask the people on this forum to send me pictures on 3 separate occasions. The pics you see were the only pics anyone sent to me. I have placed them in the order I received them with the exception of lonnie's car, it looks cool coming out of the side of the poster. I personally do not like the 4 door maverick but if someone sent me a picture of one I assure everyone it would have been included. I guess some poeple didn't think there cars were worthy. I think all of them would have been worthy. These cars are great in any condition. It is a real shame because with more pictures I believe this poster could have been a whole lot better and ment something to more than just a few. That is just my 2 cents.

Mike

7. just1993

just1993 Mike

Vehicle:
    Also my car is on the bottom center of the poster. There is rust holes in this car and bondo cracks as well and you can't see a one of them in the photo. I am just saying that even if your car has some flaws you could have sent a picture. Most flaws don't show up on photos. Just ask the poeple who buy from Ebay, you can't see everything. My intension for writing this is not stir trouble but to let everyone know I did this because I love these cars for more than 20 years & I have recieved so much information when I found this forum that I wanted to give something back to this great bunch of individuals. So I hope everyone understands that I could only make these posters with what I had. I didn't feel it would be appropriate to steel photo's of cars off your personal web sites and such like that. Oh and one more thing if others would like to step forward and want to sent other photo's I could begin working on another poster. Thanks for listening.

Mike

8. Mavaholic

Mavaholic Growing older but not up!

Vehicle:
    Original 72 Sprint Owner, 71 Comet GT, 57 Ranchwagon, 57 4 dr Wagon
    How much shipping on the 18x24?

9. j miller

j miller Montana MCCI state rep

Vehicle:
    77 2 door Maverick, 250ci, power disc brakes, a/c,
    mike, i don't remember reading your request for poster pics. i must have missed it. i recently sent pics in for use on the calender if they meet his criteria. if you are interested i will send you some photos of my 4 dr for future use. i don't know who owns it but there is also a sweet black 4 door that has been posted on the forum before.
    craig, i did see the club tees and did notice the 4 door was included. i am in a very small minority of people who actually hot rod their 4 doors and i almost never see any pics other than being the stock restoration. the one time i saw a built 4 door it was a pic of a strip only car, not streetable. i am trying to make arrangements to be at the roundup next year to show this car off. right now it boasts custom engine, trans, front drivetrain, stance, stereo, paint, and soon to be done interior.
    maybe i am venting a little since i got overlooked again at a show this weekend and several rustbuckets placed ahead of me.
    ( b.t.w.-- part time's yellow mav placed in the top 20. his is not one of the rusty ones by far)

10. just1993

just1993 Mike

Vehicle:
    Dennis it will remain at $4.00 to ship the 18 x 24. The only cost difference is the longer tube I will buy. Thanks

11. fan2488

fan2488 Member

Vehicle:
    1969.5 maverick, 1972 grabber
    sent you a pm,and payment by paypal

12. Earl Branham

Earl Branham Certified Old Fart

Garage:
    Vehicle:
    '69.5 Maverick 302, T-5, Grabber Green
    Mike; just sent you a pm.

13. Mavaholic

Mavaholic Growing older but not up!

Vehicle:
    Original 72 Sprint Owner, 71 Comet GT, 57 Ranchwagon, 57 4 dr Wagon
    You got my order!!

14. ladycomet

ladycomet Member

Vehicle:
    (2) 1972 2 dr. 302 v8 Comets; 1 is everyday driver, the other is a hot rod project car(on hold), 1987 Mustang Convertible 351W Powered, and now my newest addition a 1975 Pinto
    Hi Mike, I sent payment through PayPal to you! Can't wait to get the posters! :clap: Thanks for offering them.

15. riporter

riporter Member

Vehicle:
    70 Maverick 2 dr. modified street cruiser, 72 Comet tube chassis drag car
    Payment sent via Paypal and thanks for doing these for us.(y)