I sent my 351 Cleveland out to the engine builder last year and finally got a few pictures of the progress. We started out with a rust monster and now it's looking like a polished gem. It's been cleaned, decked, line bored and the cylinders bored 30 over. This engine sat in the Maverick outside for the better part of 15 years. When I tore it apart late in 2007, I found out that it had loaded up with rain water that came in through the Grabber scoop holes and the radiator support. I had it sealed up pretty good but the damn chipmunks got into all of my sealing supplies and had opened everything up again. The distributor and carb were not installed and that was how the water got in. It rusted everything up solid. It's just hard to believe that it's the same block.