Where In the world have I been!!!!???

Discussion in 'General Maverick/Comet' started by Grabber75, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Grabber75

Grabber75 Member

Vehicle:
    1975 Maverick Grabber
    Well, flatbed work slows down in the winter so I have been on the road more trying to keep the paychecks about the same....things will pick up soon. The 72 Mav that i bought from MaverickGuy is scheduled to have its tune up and flexplate done here soon. I will get pics of it asap. I have recently added to my collection of cars with a truck! lol its a 1979 f-150 4wd with a 429. The truck is in good shape for a 25 year or so paint job. The guy I bought it from seen pictures of it in Peterson's 4WD and off road Mag in the 80's. it is virtually untoched since then. It has been lowered some to accomidate 38" tires is all. Will be a couple weeks before I can bring it home but will post a couple pics of it then. The name of the truck is "Ridin High" which is painted on the door. The truck is two tone black on red with all the race track moulding still intact. I'm thinking 460 in the truck and 429 in the mav............

2. don graham

don graham MCG State Rep

Vehicle:
    70 mav, 71 grabber, 73 Comet, 2004 f-250 crew cab diesel, 2001 f-250, 2004 explorer, 2007 Gold Wing trike.
    sounds neat, you could probably park the mav underneath. looking forward to the pictures.:)