Arizona Mini-Meet next weekend

Discussion in 'Other Maverick and Comet Clubs and Events' started by Gene Fiore, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Gene Fiore

Gene Fiore Member

Vehicle:
    1971 Grabber, 1970 Maverick Drag Car(sold)
    HEY GUYS AND GALS...JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER!! Next Saturday, December 13th at 11:00am is our Maverick/Comet mini meet at the Park Central Mall parking lot (near the deli) at Central and Osborn in central Phoenix. Even if you don't have a running Maverick or Comet doesn't mean you can't attend! Hoping to see lots of you there so we can all talk about the cars we love. See you all there!!

For more info and maps you can check out the MCCI website at www.maverickcometclub.org under the Events Calendar tab.

doncomfort likes this.
  2. Gene Fiore

Gene Fiore Member

Vehicle:
    1971 Grabber, 1970 Maverick Drag Car(sold)
    UPDATE ON THE ARIZONA MINI-MEET!! All weather reports are still showing rain for Saturday(go figure!) so I want to officially fall back to the rain date which is the very next day, Sunday the 14th...same time and place. The forecasts for Sunday all show sunny and clear...crossing my fingers. I hope you all have planned for this contingency and can still make it on Sunday. I'm excited to see everyone and hopefully some new faces as well!

doncomfort likes this.