Bow Style headliner

Discussion in 'Cosmetic' started by superlead76, Aug 26, 2006.

1. don graham

don graham MCG State Rep

Vehicle:
    70 mav, 71 grabber, 73 Comet, 2004 f-250 crew cab diesel, 2001 f-250, 2004 explorer, 2007 Gold Wing trike.
    i'm wondering wether to do my sprint or not now. guess if i can find someone reasonable i'll farm it out. if not i'll try it myself.:)

2. Mavaholic

Mavaholic Growing older but not up!

Vehicle:
    Original 72 Sprint Owner, 71 Comet GT, 57 Ranchwagon, 57 4 dr Wagon
    I was watching Hot Rod TV where they was fixing up an old Firebird. THe young guy installed the headliner himself and acted like it wasent too bad. Later in the episode when they was out driving around, and the camera was down low, looking up, you could see the crappy job he really did on it.

3. ford84stepside

ford84stepside Lone Wolf

Vehicle:
    1947 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe
    I did one in a VW Bug once. I had an upholstery guy tell me that because everything is rounded they are the hardest to install. He said that if I could do one of those the Maverick would be a cakewalk. I plan on trying it when the time comes.

4. superlead76

superlead76 Member

Vehicle:
    1972 Maverick Grabber 347!
    That's funnier that hell about the Hot Rod T.V. thing!:rofl2: Those shows make everything seem soooooooooooo easy. The only one I think that even shows how hard things can be sometimes was show called Wrecks to Riches. Anyway, it was a bitch and now that it's done I'm glad its over. I have to say it looks ok. It has a few botched up spots but I'm ok with it. Pics coming soon.

Rock on!