Carbon Fiber "Grabber Type" Hood DONE! IT'S HERE! Finally!

Discussion in 'General Maverick/Comet' started by Maverick Man, Jun 26, 2007.

1. CornedBeef4.6L

CornedBeef4.6L no longer here

Vehicle:
    no longer here

at this point I can't argue that fact.....I love your car!!!

2. chirt

chirt Carlos Hirt

Vehicle:
    1971 Maverick
    Yes, I have it on mine.:thumbs2:

3. NICK DOMINICK

NICK DOMINICK MCCI Virginia State rep.

Garage:
    Vehicle:
    1972 Grabber 302, 1973 Maverick my first car that is under restoration, 1972 Grabber and 1976 Maverick parts cars, 2012 Mustang GT, 2001 Lightning
    Did you have to modify anything to make it fit?

4. dtb147

dtb147 Member

Vehicle:
    1971 Maverick
    PM sent. I'll check back later.

5. Maverick Man

Maverick Man The Original Maverick Man

Vehicle:
    Two 1973 LDO Mavericks (one 4 Drag one 4 driving like Mad on the roads :) ) also have a 75 6cyl Stock! Ok, well sort of Stock :P
    i can for this one but this time only. i really need the room bad! i have like 8 hoods at my house. lol! email me ;) snooze you lose i am not doing this again. ;) well unless i get over my head again in hoods. lol!

ok let me know send me all info though email. my email is maverickman@maverickman.com i do take pay pal. you can use that same address for my pay pal

yes it will. some edges might a bit thick in some places but if it is you can sand down the inner side if it even needs any. see this link http://www.maverickman.com/StoreGrabTypeHood.html look at the vid below you will see the lip on my hood. that is Chirts car

borrow money? sell kids? give blood? ;) yes this is a deal and really i would not do this but man i need space. the longer i hold on to the hoods in the storage unit i just lose money anyways.

right it was more of the size and the issue of damaged goods stupid shippers always stack stuff on top on a cowl i don't think you need to figure out that one. ;) sorry man your just going to need to drive out here.

for those of you who do not know what is going on and since this is already 3 pages past the post here is info again!

and for the record i don't want to think guys who bought my hood before are getting screwed. but really i need the space! really bad NOW! i need to move these asap! if i have to eat shipping cost so someone can get a hood by all means. i hope you guys understand.

DEALS ON CARBON FIBER GRABBER HOODS

ok here is your chance and your only chance no joke!

I NEED ROOM NOW! i am moving storage units and have way too much stuff in there! my hoods are just taking up too much room! i also have quite a few since I heard a rumor months and months ago about the new F&F5 movie using mavericks in it! Hoping that would take place and hoping the good old studio would buy lots of them to destroy! Lol! That DIDN’T happened! seems budget and the high cost of actors like Ty….. And The R… (I can’t say it's classified. ;) ) killed that whole idea. so leave it up to hollyweird! i now need to get rid of some stuff!

this is all good news for you all. right now I will ship any of my hoods FREE!!!! that is right FREE! you are probably like “big deal” right? well just so you know hoods now cost a min of about $170 bucks to ship and almost $200 to the east coast!

i will ship to your DOOR for $675 to any lower 48 states as long as you don’t live in the hicks somewhere. Ie: like a semi truck to big 6 wheeler cannot reach. DO NOTE these are for Grabber hoods only!

you can’t get a better deal anywhere including fiberglass ones. fiberglass ones will cost you just as much after you fix them to fit and paint them! i don’t know how many people told me they should have bought my hood over the “other” ones. don’t like carbon fiber? you can paint it no problem! still will fit better then anything else out there in the market!

anyhow get them while i have them! there will NOT be another time i will offer this. once the ones in my storage are gone, they are gone! i will make more later but not any time within the next two years probably. i am way too busy making cars for other cars right now.

if your interested speak now or forever hold your piece.

you can PM me here, respond to this post or email me at maverickman@maverickman.com

Last edited: Jul 30, 2010
  6. chirt

chirt Carlos Hirt

Vehicle:
    1971 Maverick
    I can't remember if I did, I don't think so.:hmmm:

7. car-nut

car-nut Glenn

Vehicle:
    1972 Maverick
    Ok, I give... I call uncle. I sold my soul last night, so I will take one!

email sent.

Thanks,
    Glenn

8. Dave B

Dave B I like Mavericks!

Vehicle:
    3 Grabbers
    I want one..........I was going to buy one a few weeks ago, now I'm glad I didn't....Hmmmm what can I sell....

9. GrabberGT

GrabberGT Chris

Vehicle:
    72 Grabber 302
    LOL... Nice! Kick me while my rear end is out why dont ya. :rofl2:

10. Maverick Man

Vehicle:
    Two 1973 LDO Mavericks (one 4 Drag one 4 driving like Mad on the roads :) ) also have a 75 6cyl Stock! Ok, well sort of Stock :P
    glenn just emailed you back. ;)
    email me when you are ready! i would like to ship as many hoods at one time so i don't need to keep driving back and forth. lol! i will try to ship the ones ordered so far sometime next week.

for those of you who do not know what is going on and since this is already 4 pages past the post here is info again!

and for the record i don't want to think guys who bought my hood before are getting screwed. but really i need the space! really bad NOW! i need to move these asap! if i have to eat shipping cost so someone can get a hood by all means. i hope you guys understand.

DEALS ON CARBON FIBER GRABBER HOODS

ok here is your chance and your only chance no joke!

I NEED ROOM NOW! i am moving storage units and have way too much stuff in there! my hoods are just taking up too much room! i also have quite a few since I heard a rumor months and months ago about the new F&F5 movie using mavericks in it! Hoping that would take place and hoping the good old studio would buy lots of them to destroy! Lol! That DIDN’T happened! seems budget and the high cost of actors like Ty….. And The R… (I can’t say it's classified. ) killed that whole idea. so leave it up to hollyweird! i now need to get rid of some stuff!

this is all good news for you all. right now I will ship any of my hoods FREE!!!! that is right FREE! you are probably like “big deal” right? well just so you know hoods now cost a min of about $170 bucks to ship and almost $200 to the east coast!

i will ship to your DOOR for $675 to any lower 48 states as long as you don’t live in the hicks somewhere. Ie: like a semi truck to big 6 wheeler cannot reach. DO NOTE these are for Grabber hoods only!

you can’t get a better deal anywhere including fiberglass ones. fiberglass ones will cost you just as much after you fix them to fit and paint them! i don’t know how many people told me they should have bought my hood over the “other” ones. don’t like carbon fiber? you can paint it no problem! still will fit better then anything else out there in the market!

anyhow get them while i have them! there will NOT be another time i will offer this. once the ones in my storage are gone, they are gone! i will make more later but not any time within the next two years probably. i am way too busy making cars for other cars right now.

if your interested speak now or forever hold your piece.

you can PM me here, respond to this post or email me at maverickman@maverickman.com

Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
  11. Maverick Man

Vehicle:
    anyone else want one at this deal????? i want to save myself sometime by shipping as many at one time.

thanks!

12. Mavman72

Mavman72 Gone backwards but lookin' forward

Vehicle:
    1972 Maverick 2 door.Original V-8 3 spd std shift.Also a 72 one owner Sprint sporting a 351 Windsor
    OOh OOh I do!!! :yahoo:
    Sent you an E-mail!!!!:mail:

13. car-nut

car-nut Glenn

Vehicle:
    1972 Maverick
    Payment sent! Looking forward to seeing it in person. :bananaman

14. rayzorsharp

rayzorsharp I "AM" a Maverick!

Vehicle:
    Three 71 Maverick Grabbers, a 72 302 Sprint, a 73 LDO 2door parts car, a 76 silver v8 Stallion.
    Wish I had a little extra cash laying around. Would love to have one.

15. Erick-Mav

Erick-Mav Maverick Punk

Vehicle:
    71 Grabber-Factory V8 w/3spd, 72 Maverick-351 Procharged for Strip, 71 Comet GT-331/4spd
    I'll store 5 for $10/month each and after 10 months I'll give you 4 back.:D