Console

Discussion in 'Cosmetic' started by shelby j, Jun 12, 2003.

1. shelby j

shelby j Member

Vehicle:
    1970 Maverick
    Yes there is a spot for the shifter to come through in the console, but i'm not sure on how it will all fit when its finished. I will try to get a closer up veiw for ya when i get a chance.

Robert - what kind of conversion did u, or are u making to have the seats sit in there correctly? I am going from a bench seat to these buckets so i will no doubt have to make some new brackets and drill some new wholes. I was wondering if you have already made up measurements at all to make the seats fit good? Any advice or info would be quite helpfull, thanks.

2. Mavericknutt

Mavericknutt member

Vehicle:
    1971 maverick 2dr m2 front end coil over ladder bar rear suspension 472 ci. C-6 tranny
    I am sorry I did not get out last weekend to pick mine up (at a buddys house) but I measured them out once before and they were the correct width to bolt the maverick bucket seat slides too thats how I will do mine........I will be doing away with the electric slides for my car......If you are going to use the electric on yours then you will have to do a little fab work......but by the looks of it I don't think it would be too diffacult....:)