Correct Maverick emblem locations?

Discussion in 'Cosmetic' started by ResidentEvilRoc, Jul 27, 2015.

1. ResidentEvilRoc

ResidentEvilRoc Got bit by the HP bug.

Vehicle:
    1973 Ford Maverick
    When I got my '73 Maverick all the emblems were took off of it. The only ones on it were the "Maverick" text and they are right behind the quarter windows.

What I need to know is all the correct Maverick emblem locations.

I have two holes in the left side of my trunk lid like where an emblem gets pushed into. I just haven't seen anyone with an emblem in that location.

I know there is supposed to be one on the right side of the dash too. What about the fenders? Are my quarter emblems correct?

2. Crazy Larry

Crazy Larry Member

Vehicle:
    '73 Maverick 2-door, 302, manual trans
    '73s did not have emblems on the Fenders. They are on the sail-panels. The grill gets one, and the trunk lid on the passenger side gets one. Those holes "may" have been for a dealer emblem (which I think is abominable).

3. ResidentEvilRoc

ResidentEvilRoc Got bit by the HP bug.

Vehicle:
    1973 Ford Maverick
    Okay, so my quarter ones are correct. Thanks for the help. I keep trying to use the search function on here, but it isn't all that great.

4. FL_Dave

FL_Dave Member

Garage:
    Vehicle:
    1977 Maverick
    I just bought a 1977 that is cosmetically modified with the bumpers to match a 72. I believe all of the front quarter panel emblem locations were the same, but whoever painted this car removed the emblems and now I'm not sure of the exact location. I have a general sense through pictures but I want it to be right. Does anyone happen to know this, or where I can find a template? Thanks!