Ford Maverick Front Seat

Discussion in 'General Maverick/Comet' started by jaws81, Sep 17, 2021.

1. jaws81

jaws81 Member

Vehicle:
    77 Maverick
    I'm about to rip out the interior on a my '77 project. I've got to do the whole interior so I am swapping it out to bucket seats instead of the bench seat in the process. The foam, springs, and rails are in good shape, but the fabric would need completely replaced on the bench seat. The rear seat is the same way. Good foam and springs, fabric is a mess. Is that something that someone would be interested in or would it save me a bunch of hassle to find the nearest dumpster and unload it that way?

2. Acornridgeman

Acornridgeman MCCI Wisconsin State Rep Moderator Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    70 Maverick Grabber, 72 Maverick Grabber Restomod
    There is a classified forum here at the MMB - and it has a "free" section you could list it in.
    Maybe someone can use it, but you would be lucky to get a free beer in return for it. Pretty much no value for a bench in rough shape.

3. Craig Selvey

Craig Selvey Indiana State Rep - MCCI

Vehicle:
    1972 Maverick Grabber - Color: Orange Also, 1976 Ford Maverick 4-door, 1977 Mercury Comet 2-door.
    I agree....toss it.

4. rthomas771

rthomas771 Member

Garage:
    Vehicle:
    '74 Maverick 250 5-Speed.'60 Falcon V8. '63.5 Falcon HT
    It's possible it might be worth something in another 10 years or so. I'm redoing my '60 Falcon and wanted to go back with a front bench seat. I looked high and low for a 60-65 2-door Falcon/Comet/Ranchero bench seat. The seats that I did find were out of my price range for what I was getting so I decided to keep my buckets