Furious Fuchsia

Discussion in 'Cosmetic' started by Racer_X, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Racer_X

Racer_X Maverick Hugger

Vehicle:
    1974 Maverick (1970 clone)
    lol ok ok scratch tha fuchsia it too girly for my mav. i do like plum crazy though.

2. indyman13

indyman13 Member

Vehicle:
    1973 w/ LDO and those bucket seats that bring back fond memories when I was about 19 years old back in '74
    There's no right answer--------might as well ask someone "how do you like your steak cooked?" The choice isn't going to make a doodley-squat difference in the grand scheme of things.

3. darren

darren Member

Vehicle:
    72 302 Maverick
    Use to work on a Panther Pink 340 6 pack Challenger. It was a money maker for me with that crappy 6 pack. ANyhow the guy who owned it ran a speed shop and went about 300 pounds and looked like he just got home from a Hells Angels ride. He made the Pink work. It was like his alter ego sort of thing. The Pink car couldnt be further from his true self. Dont think I ever heard anyone call him a chick. LOL.

Would I drive a Pink car though?? Sure as soon as I start flower arranging, hair dressing and strap on my chaps for a stroll down Younge Street.:hmmm::biglaugh:

4. Boosha

Boosha Built to run hard

Vehicle:
    69.5 Maverick,1964.5 Mustang,1966 T-Bird
    Def. not a color I'd use on my mav,or any of the cars i have.The wife...well thats a different story.lol The plum crazy looks good(to me)...on a mopar,not a ford.It all boils down to what YOU like.If you want your mav green with pink stripes,...have at it! No one has to like it,...but YOU!

5. facelessnumber

facelessnumber Drew Pittman

Vehicle:
    '71 Grabber
    That's a case where pink is perfectly acceptable.

6. darren

darren Member

Vehicle:
    72 302 Maverick
    There's no right answer--------might as well ask someone "how do you like your steak cooked?" The choice isn't going to make a doodley-squat difference in the grand scheme of things.

Well done is for guys that have Pink cars. Maybe we should start a thread on where Pink is acceptable.:rofl2: Ah never mind that wont end well.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  7. kenseth17

kenseth17 Member

If you paint it that color, you'll have to pick up a puffy dog to ride around with you, and some loafer lightener. [​IMG]
    Looks somewhat like the mollypop pink a shelby color that steve saleens daughter came up with, if that tells you anything.

Allthough 300 lb nfl football players were wearing pink today for breast cancer month.

Looks like it would be a pretty expensive color too.

8. smegnl

smegnl Roger Saffle Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    1970 Grabber Clone
    Just so you know, my mav is in the shop now. Picking out a color for it, Purple is winning right now.

9. indyman13

indyman13 Member

Vehicle:
    1973 w/ LDO and those bucket seats that bring back fond memories when I was about 19 years old back in '74
    Is purple just dark pink?

10. todsrods

todsrods Member

Vehicle:
    71 maverick grabber
    I know this was in fun but since when did a color determine your sexuality. I happen to love bright colors & my wife really don't, so does that mean she's the manly one and I'm not. Really.... Are we all that lame really?? :rolleyes: so is yellow a girl color?? Paint the car to what ever color you really like.

11. todsrods

todsrods Member

Vehicle:
    71 maverick grabber
    so its a chick car right????

Attached Files:

12. todsrods

todsrods Member

Vehicle:
    71 maverick grabber
    No offense just proving a point. so this is a chick car too??

Attached Files:

13. facelessnumber

facelessnumber Drew Pittman

Vehicle:
    '71 Grabber
    Nobody said anything about "bright colors." We're talking about pink here, which with one notable exception would look rather nancy on a Maverick when driven by a dude.

(All in jest, of course... No I don't really think a pink car makes a man gay any more than I think wearing high heels and a dress does. Although, both could make people wonder!)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  14. wardf

wardf Ward Frahler

Vehicle:
    70 maverick
    I have to agree with todsrods, that color on a maverick doesn't even relate to a guy wearing high heels and wearing a dress. I love the pic of the mav in that color. I would drive it. Black, blue and purple are my favorite colors but the plum crazy is definately to dark and not rich enough for me. Fords ultraviolet is a much better purple. And while you're thinking about purple remember that is the color of their pride, so does that make you more girly of a man? That color with a nice set of flames that fade from white to yellow to orange to red with the same pearls over each would look great, but then you get into the whole "flamer" aspect, whatever.

15. predfan2001

predfan2001 David in Tn

Vehicle:
    70 Mav 75 Comet 64 Comet 68 Mustang
    I think people that attack the color pink must be pretty insecure with their manhood.

I recently attended a breast cancer golf tourny...all participants were asked to wear pink. We did...the NFL did to a few weeks ago...NASCAR has too.

I guess we're all gay now in some of your eyes. :rofl2:

But for the record.....give me a Barbie pink car and I'll say no thanks. A Fuchsia Challenger RT...ah heck yeah. As long as it is free! (y)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2010