grabber is becoming a pile of parts

Discussion in 'Cosmetic' started by Dan Starnes, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Dan Starnes

Dan Starnes Original owner

Vehicle:
    Stallion, 72 Grabber, Sprint, 77 4dr Maverick
    Dave and Ray,, the bright lime is available in Dupont Centari. I want to do base/clear so will probably to the chromavision camera. I have had luck doing that before.
    Yes John I am planning on selling once done, well after I have a little fun with it.
    Erick, the car has been repainted, and I think the left fender was taken off while the car was being primed for whatever reason.
    Guess I will do the Chromavision thing with the green color that is on it too. I am going to take in the hood and get both colors. This initially was gonna be a quicky repaint lol,, really the cowl repair forces me to take the front of the car apart. Might as well take the entire car apart and do it right.
    I need to get the interior out and glass as well as the rear bumper and some trim. Then it will go into a little hibernation till I get some details done on my Stallion, dont want the stallion to be in the same area that bodywork is going on.
    Thank god for little plastic zip lock bags!!!!!!!
    Dan

2. MaverickGrabber

MaverickGrabber MaverickGrabber1972

Vehicle:
    1972 Maverick Grabber 393w
    hey dan if you could give me the code when they get done mixing the paint :) might save me from doing Chromavision down the road ....i like the bright lime not to wild on the other green but :) that and the stripe was two tone also

3. squeal1

squeal1 Out To Have Fun

Vehicle:
    72 Maverick Semi Mod, 75 Project
    Looks like things are going your way Dan......Maybe soon I will be able to start posting some pics of the wifes car.........But I have alot to do the garage before I get to really dig into it much.:(

4. stmanser

stmanser Looking for a Maverick

hey rayzorman

where did you get the front lower spolier and a new front grill...

5. randy8835

randy8835 New Member

Vehicle:
    1970 2 door
    Go To Your Local Napa Store They Can Get Martin Senour To Custom Build You A Base Formula . Paint Code Should Be M5110a Or Ms.# 26159 Brt Lime Green

6. riporter

riporter Member

Vehicle:
    70 Maverick 2 dr. modified street cruiser, 72 Comet tube chassis drag car
    I must be in a stupor, somehow I missed this post....Good Luck with it Dan, looks pretty solid, I like that color, is that a 200 ci.? I've got a 170 with 50 grand on it that was well maintained and purred like a kitten when I removed it...if you can use it let me know.