Gran Turismo 7 confimrs 71 Maverick

Discussion in 'Mavericks/Comets in the Movies and Other Media' started by satchelmcqueen, Jan 9, 2022.

1. satchelmcqueen

satchelmcqueen Member

Vehicle:
    1970 Maverick
    Here we go guys. this is huge for our cars i think. if the physics in the game stay decent then many many people will get to se what a built maverick can do and even how nice a stock grabber can be. i hope they allow beefing up the tires during the build. ive been playing GT since 1995 and many cars have skyrocketed in price directly after being put in this game and this will make the value of our cars go way up i think as it has made legends out of cars most never knew about.

even if im wrong this is cool as i can now build my exact maverick in my favorite game and paint it exactly too. Project Woooo! will be online racing now haha!!

Attached Files:

Mustang1989 and plynch like this.
  2. greasemonkey

greasemonkey Burnin corn

Garage:
    Vehicle:
    1973 ford maverick Grabber,2017 dodge ram,88t-bird,indian scout,Indian Chieftain.95 Mustang GT
    That aught to be pretty awesome. I may have to invest in some updated gaming systems. I have kids that are about the age to start wanting that's stuff and my systems are antiquated to say the least. How's that cat running?

3. Mustang1989

Mustang1989 Member

Vehicle:
    1994 Chevrolet 383 Silverado
    That's pretty cool. There's alot of folks out there who don't even know what a Maverick is (other than the newly released Maverick in truck form).....especially kids these days. this is just my opinion but to me, a lot of todays performance cars lack the character that these old warhorses have so it's good to see a revival of sorts for these cars.