Header Gaskets Mounting Kit & PS Drop Bracket

Discussion in 'General Maverick/Comet' started by socalcomet, Nov 3, 2011.

  1. socalcomet

    socalcomet Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2010
    Messages:
    1,017
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    112
    Location:
    Menifee, California
    Vehicle:
    1974 Comet
    Ok, I need to figure out the best header gasket & mounting kit for the headers I have (got them donated by mashori almost a year ago). I've been told the best are the metal gaskets but I'd like to buy them together with the mounting hardware. Are there differences in the power steering drop brackets or are they all the same? Once I get the Z Gate shifter installed I'd like to get the dual exhaust mounted....:drive:
     

    Attached Files:

  2. Bryant

    Bryant forgot more than learned

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2007
    Messages:
    6,538
    Likes Received:
    153
    Trophy Points:
    203
    Garage:
    1
    Location:
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    71 Maverick

Share This Page