Hello comunity of the maverick, I got a lot of cuestios

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Mex_Mav_77, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Mex_Mav_77

Mex_Mav_77 New Member

Vehicle:
    Maverick
    yeah, the mexican office of vehicle control... letme told you the mexican burocratic way process to own a car...

:cry:In Mexico we pay a tax to own our cars and the name is "tenencia" and this tax is relative at the price of the car but the eight cylinders cars pay more (I dont know why, I guess is for the antipolution politics) my car pay over $100 dolars each year.

:cry:And two times each year we need go to the control office to verify the level of polution and gases of the car, and the name its "verificación" cost: $80 dolar

:cry:The last point is: you can't use every days your car if it's over 10 years old, got a restriction of 1 or 2 days at week and the name of this program is "hoy no circula"

so, if you get a 30 old years old car and the car is over 80% restored or conserved, and in excelent mechanical and funcional conditions you could not do all this things (Tenencia, Verificación, Hoy no circula).

2. Mercurycruizers

Mercurycruizers David (Coop) Cooper

Vehicle:
    1973 LDO Comet GT Daily driver: 2008 Ford Taurus X SEL
    :Welcome: to the board....

3. Mavman72

Mavman72 Gone backwards but lookin' forward

Vehicle:
    1972 Maverick 2 door.Original V-8 3 spd std shift.Also a 72 one owner Sprint sporting a 351 Windsor
    Sounds like he gets special consideration(points breaks) if the carro is mostly unmolested and not a gross pollutor.IE: he would be able to drive it more than 2 days a week and would not have to undergo verifacion on a regular basis???:huh: si o no???

4. stallionsteve

stallionsteve Member

Vehicle:
    Blue JL 1:64 scale , Green 75 2door 250, 91 Pontiac 6000 White, 87 GMC Sierra S15 Green, 04 Trailblazer Silver
    Same in Virginia. - if they made new mav bodies i would want one. they do make new mustang bodies and frames.

5. stallionsteve

stallionsteve Member

Vehicle:
    Blue JL 1:64 scale , Green 75 2door 250, 91 Pontiac 6000 White, 87 GMC Sierra S15 Green, 04 Trailblazer Silver