Molded Dash Board Cap Cover

Discussion in 'Cosmetic' started by SilverStreak, Sep 8, 2017.

1. COMETIZED

COMETIZED Member

Vehicle:
    70 Mav. 74 Comet
    I've held the pad in place often by using rolls of paper towels wedged between the windshield and the pad . Works great ..
    Cometized
    (Chip)

2. HadaGrabberonce

HadaGrabberonce Member

Vehicle:
    1973 Maverick 302 C4 3.55 Tractionlok Granada disc brake conversion Small front bumper
    Bought one from Car Parts.com for around $58.00 plus $38.00 shipping. Cap is shipped directly from Accu Form and $38.00 seems to be the standard shipping rate which seems a little high for a 5 pound package. Also my cap arrived damaged which may have been the fault of the shipper but it was actually not packaged very well for a fragile item. Accu Form is sending a new one but not before they had me destroy the old one and send a picture of the cut up cap even though I had previously sent pictures of the shipping damage. Certainly not the best customer relations I have dealt with. Hopefully the new one arrives unscathed.

Attached Files:

3. mavgrab302

mavgrab302 MCCI Florida State Rep

Vehicle:
    71 Maverick Grabber
    I have one too, also stuck down with 3m double sided tape...

4. HadaGrabberonce

HadaGrabberonce Member

Vehicle:
    1973 Maverick 302 C4 3.55 Tractionlok Granada disc brake conversion Small front bumper
    New cap arrived undamaged. Fits nicely so I am not going to glue or tape it down. My dash pad is actually in pretty good shape but I am thinking the cap may protect it some. Since my steering column and package tray are black I am not even going to paint it right now. IMAG0070[1].jpg IMAG0005[1].jpg IMAG0083[1].jpg