My Classic Car TV

Discussion in 'General Maverick/Comet' started by PART-TIME, Sep 20, 2004.

1. j miller

j miller Montana MCCI state rep

Vehicle:
    77 2 door Maverick, 250ci, power disc brakes, a/c,
    hey part time and everyone else- thanks for the post and the mention. now we need to get the rest of the florida members to join us at a show and make a real showing. as for dennis gage- he was exceptionally nice to all that approached him that day and everyone wanted pics. there were some very unique vehicles there that day and to get filmed for a feature is impressive in itself even if it never makes the show. your car deserved the attention it got. it was a great afternoon hanging out and talking. for those who weren't there the mavs got ALOT of attention while they were there. i think it was the fact that part-times car screams lets race with that bright yellow paint scheme while mine says lets cruise to the store. we both got to hear alot of (i remember) stories of days long ago when their aunt, mom, grandma, dad, family dog,third cousin, whatever had one of these cars. it was kind of funny. my most asked question was how hard was it to get the 302 in my 4dr. i keep telling them not hard at all.
    the mavs and comets are coming into their own now and people are recognizing their value.
    B.T.W.--- part time, YOU SUCK ( inside joke)