Pacific Northwest Maverick/Comet meet!

Discussion in 'Other Maverick and Comet Clubs and Events' started by Grabber71, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Grabber71

Grabber71 Milique Toast

Vehicle:
    '71 Grabber Maverick 351w
    Maverick/Comet meet set for Sunday July 21, 2019 @ Bellevue College! Meet will be hosted in Mustangs Northwest show & Shine! 3000 Landerholm Cir SE, Bellevue, Washington. Lets make this a good one! This is a very very nice location...come out and show your support! Prizes and a group picture planned! We can meet for breakfast and then all drive in together! Who can make it?

2. yellow75

yellow75 MCCI Oregon State Rep Supporting Member

Garage:
    Vehicle:
    72 Maverick 1976 Maverick Stallion 2007 Shelby GT 500 2019 Ford F150 FX4 2023 Bronco
    That is a great area to have a meet with the exception of 1,000 Mustangs around since it is the biggest Mustang meet in the NW, but at least if there are some Mavs and Comets around it will give them something different to look at . Unfortunately I will not be able to attend as I will be Illinois at the Gathering .

I would love to meet up with the northern gang again there are a lot of new members in Washington that would probably show up if they knew about it . If there was a way to contact them directly it would be nice . I know at one time you could view members by state but have not been able to find that info anymore . Hope it turns out better than the last time we met and only the Canadians and an Oregonian met in Washington .

Matt and Coop we miss you guys you seem to have been the heart and soul of getting people together