Thinking about getting some stripes done.

Discussion in 'Cosmetic' started by Darwin'sheros, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Darwin'sheros

Darwin'sheros Member

Vehicle:
    1974 302 Maverick
    Haha, about the emblem: it's coving up a small piece of the grill my father and I regrettably broke off while getting it painted. We moved it from it's original spot and I don't really mind it being there, but I'll defiantly replace it as soon as I can find a new grill.
    Anyway, thanks Mavlover, I was considering doing some side stuff before but was uncertain as to what would really suit a Maverick. As much as I like the metallic grey, I wanted a brighter color to really make my car stand out in the pack. I've never seen a black car with red stripes, so I thought I'd do something kind of original with that, and the grey just doesn't suit my needs.
    I was thinking about getting interior that would match the paint job, but I don't know if I'll follow through with it, my biggest concern is actually finding some black leather interior as far as that goes, and I don't know if want to pay the detailing costs to get red stripes down the center of the seats. I'll just have to wait and see, I suppose.

2. Grabber-1

Grabber-1 Member

Vehicle:
    71 maverick
    how about...yellow? Gold? or the black Argent(reflects the light like a cop car)