I’ve got my block at the machine shop now (waiting on parts) for boring and a possible line hone. I need some advice on cam selection based on my build. Keep in mind shock towers have been removed. Goals: purely a street car. I don’t know if I’ll ever make it to a track and if I do, probably once or twice just to get some benchmarks. Probably 90% around town, to and from work on occasion, etc. Some longer trips 3-4 hours the other 10%. I like a real lopey idle but still want it streetable. I will be retaining AC, PS, power brakes. Looking for 450-500 at the crank. Car details: c4 (standard build, will be rebuilt with upgrades), 3.00 rear gears on 8”. I have 3.55’s standing by but going to start with 3.00. If I grenade the rear end, I’ll upgrade. 94 351w standard roller block Bored .030 over Scat 9000 crank (purchased) Eagle forged I-beam 6.25” (purchased) Mahle forged flat tops, -6.5cc reliefs (purchased) Standard Felpro 9933 gasket Intake undecided...thinking Performer or some dual plane but need to worry about Grabber hood clearance Carb undecided. Thinking perhaps a Quick Fuel 950 Heads AFR 205 with 72cc chambers, likely some upgraded hardware and springs Hydraulic roller lifters 28 oz external balance I calculate about 10.3:1 static CR assuming a simple deck job not quite to 0. Any thoughts on a cam here? Any good off the shelf worth looking at or is custom better? If custom, what are some good makers to look into?