Georgia Mini-meet

Discussion in 'Maverick Comet Club International (MCCI)' started by Earl Branham, Jan 14, 2005.

1. rayzorsharp

rayzorsharp I "AM" a Maverick!

Vehicle:
    Three 71 Maverick Grabbers, a 72 302 Sprint, a 73 LDO 2door parts car, a 76 silver v8 Stallion.
    Same here...got mine all taken care of.

2. Earl Branham

Earl Branham Certified Old Fart

Garage:
    Vehicle:
    '69.5 Maverick 302, T-5, Grabber Green
    Thanks Ray. I got mine done last night as well. Gonna be a good time. Look forward to meeting you there!

3. M.A.V.

M.A.V. Yep,my real initials.

Vehicle:
    1972 Grabber Maverick,1966 Fairlane GT Pro Street
    Just called ,and I`m all set !:bananaman :yippee: :woohoo1: :bananaman

4. Earl Branham

Garage:
    Vehicle:
    (y) Cool!!!! Thanks Mike, be glad to see you again. Been a while!

5. Earl Branham

Garage:
    Vehicle:
    Another reminder........

Bringing this back to the top...Just a reminder.......You have 4 days (Friday) to get preregistered:

Ladies and Gentlemen; I was just in touch with the FFW folks, and they said that they want us to pre-register and pay for the meet on the 16th of April. This is really a good thing, because it provides for you to get a window sticker and credentials package, so there are no problems at the gates, and you can drive on through. It is important, and they will take pre-registration until April 8th. That is so that they have time to get you the credentials package. Be sure to tell Crystal if you are bringing a support vehicle and/or trailer, how many people you are bringing, and if you are going to participate in the racing or the car show. Their web site is: http://www.funfordevents.com/index....ent&pos=0,20,14 The site gives the schedule of events, and all of the entry fees, race fees, etc. You can also call Crystal Thomas or Bill Alexander at FFW headquarters:

For more information about Fun Ford Weekend, contact:

FFW/American Autosports Productions
    P.O. Box 911

Denham Springs, LA 70727-0997

For General Event Questions, Advanced Ticket Sales, Sponsor/Advertising Information call: (225) 664-0996 or email us at
    info@funfordevents.com

I will put this out a few more times, just to remind those of us that are of the Geritol set, and those busy folks that may forget.

I am looking forward to seeing old friends, and meeting those of you that I only know on the boards. I know we will have a great time.

Take care, and mail me if you have any questions.:woohoo1:

Earl Branham
    maverick4@charter.net

6. Earl Branham

Garage:
    Vehicle:
    Bringing this back to the top.....again!!!!!

Today is the last day for the FFW folks to pre-register us for the Mini-meet!!!! If you are sure you are going, get with Crystal and get your credentials early. Here are the particulars.....

Ladies and Gentlemen; I was just in touch with the FFW folks, and they said that they want us to pre-register and pay for the meet on the 16th of April. This is really a good thing, because it provides for you to get a window sticker and credentials package, so there are no problems at the gates, and you can drive on through. It is important, and they will take pre-registration until April 8th. That is so that they have time to get you the credentials package. Be sure to tell Crystal if you are bringing a support vehicle and/or trailer, how many people you are bringing, and if you are going to participate in the racing or the car show. Their web site is: http://www.funfordevents.com/index....ent&pos=0,20,14 The site gives the schedule of events, and all of the entry fees, race fees, etc. You can also call Crystal Thomas or Bill Alexander at FFW headquarters:

For more information about Fun Ford Weekend, contact:

FFW/American Autosports Productions
    P.O. Box 911

Denham Springs, LA 70727-0997

For General Event Questions, Advanced Ticket Sales, Sponsor/Advertising Information call: (225) 664-0996 or email us at
    info@funfordevents.com

If you have any questions, mail or pm me. Hope to see a lot of you there for a really good time!

Earl

7. dmhines

dmhines Dixie Maverick Boy

Vehicle:
    1971 Grabber / 2012 Mustang / 2009 Jeep Wrangler / 2013 Ducati / 2009 Buell XB12Scg
    I got my stuff today ... Window Decal and pass to get in ....

8. Earl Branham

Garage:
    Vehicle:
    Dan; glad you got them. Hope a lot of folks pre-register. Saves a lot of hassle.

9. Yellow72Mavrick

Yellow72Mavrick Banned

Vehicle:
    1977 maverick 2 door ( my sons) 250 c4
    I got my yellow sticker and blue card yesterday.....lookin down the road to commerce, lol, see yall there...Jim

10. riporter

riporter Member

Vehicle:
    70 Maverick 2 dr. modified street cruiser, 72 Comet tube chassis drag car
    Well I'm bringin up the rear as usual but I registered yesterday, I've been so busy with the car I forgot about registering,
    Anyone else coming in early Thursday afternoon? They are having a test and tune and I'm thinkin about making a couple of passes just to see what the old gal will do in the 1/4 mile.
    This is gonna be a lotta fun, lookin forward to seeing everyone and there cars.

Terry told me Dan was buying funnel cakes for everyone:woohoo1:

11. rayzorsharp

Vehicle:
    Three 71 Maverick Grabbers, a 72 302 Sprint, a 73 LDO 2door parts car, a 76 silver v8 Stallion.
    I'll be coming in to Atlanta Thursday afternoon but I'm not sure if I'll make it to the track or not. I'll probably wait till Friday morning to go there. Look forward to seeing you guys there.(y)

12. rayzorsharp

Vehicle:
    Mav right rear door needed

Hey guys, I posted this in the parts needed section but I figured I'd post here too since the guys going to Commerce is the ones I really want to see this message.
    I have a customer that just got his right rear door crushed in on his 76 Maverick. He has no insurance so I'm trying to help him get it fixed as cheaply as possible. Does anyone have one at a good price that they can bring to FFW next weekend?
    Thanks,
    Ray

13. Hawkco

Hawkco Genuine Car Nut

Vehicle:
    77 Maverick
    I can tell you who ain't buying 'em. Frank. He's so cheap that when he picks a penny, not only does Lincoln scream, he cusses, too.:49: Frank will eat a funnel cake, but he won't buy one; he'll pinch enough off eveyone else's to accumulate a complete one.:90:

BTW, Crystal got my money yesterday, as well.

14. Yellow72Mavrick

Yellow72Mavrick Banned

Vehicle:
    1977 maverick 2 door ( my sons) 250 c4
    commerce bound

We are leavin out thursday night about 8 pm so we will be there early Friday mornin. Our room is in Athens, hotel got full quick in Commerce.We are just gonna take our time and enjoy the ride...Jim (y) :cool: :drive:

15. Earl Branham

Garage:
    Vehicle:
    Be glad to see everyone there! Just be carefull and drive safe. Gonna be a blast!!!!!