Second annual Arizona Desert Mavericks meet

Discussion in 'Other Maverick and Comet Clubs and Events' started by MNTony, Oct 9, 2012.

1. mavmad

mavmad Member

Vehicle:
    1974 Comet
    Gig list

Also absentee list were Michael Stout & Eric-Silver70, and Craig-Resto in Yuma. Probably a few more. Like stated earlier...great to see familiar faces & meet more. A good group of guys :clap: Really glad to be a part of this. :thumbs2:

2. RobbieG.

RobbieG. Member

Vehicle:
    75 Maverick, 72 Maverick sprint, 67 Mustang bracket car, 02 F250 4X4
    I hope to be there next time. Had a big ADRA race to go to. But got to meet Mo and Bryant. That was cool.

3. silver70

silver70 Eric

Vehicle:
    '70 Maverick
    Yeah... told Ryan I was gonna try to show up, but, ended up working late on a "time-sensitive" project. It, praticulary, sucks because this meet was right down the road from my house off 83rd Ave. and Olive. Besides, the car's gonna be up on stands for a while and I kinda feel weird showing up to a car show without a car. :huh: It's like, "Wow, I really like what you did with your car. I'd love to show you mine, but... it's..... at home." :oops:
    Looks like everyone had a good time, though.

4. Bryant

Bryant forgot more than learned

Garage:
    Vehicle:
    71 Maverick
    it was really cool to get out there and meet everybody. mo and i said we would do it again. hopefully my car will be ready by then. dont forget to send us an invite. ill see if we can get some more of the san diego guys to join us.
    someday we will have to do one of these in san diego and extend an invite out to you guys!

5. Ryan

Ryan Ford Addict

Vehicle:
    73 Maverick, 70 F-100, 68 F-100, 02 Crown Vicoria
    Bryant it was good seeing you again and meeting Mo. We will let you know what we come up with for the spring meet.

6. tbirdz12

tbirdz12 Member

Garage:
    Vehicle:
    69.5 Mav
    Hi everyone,

I just moved to Phoenix area this year and just got my Mav project on the road. I would like to take part in the local Mav/Comet events in the area. Keep me in mind please.
    Thanks
    tbirdz12

7. Ryan

Ryan Ford Addict

Vehicle:
    Welcome. I added yo uto my contact list on here so you will get a message when we have another meet. We have a thread down in the "Other Automotive" section called the Sand Box that we use to talk about the local stuff. Keep an eye in there to see what we got going on. http://mmb.maverick.to/showthread.php?t=78264

8. MNTony

MNTony aka Godzirra

Vehicle:
    72 Turbo FI Maverick, 2006 GMC Sierra Duramax 4x4, 2014 Ford Mustang GT 4spd
    Be careful though. Ryan likes to put the dates for the events in different threads and we don't always get told about the dyno days! I'm just sayin...

9. Ryan

Ryan Ford Addict

Vehicle:
    Seems like he can find the threads in the EVENTS section just fine so Im sure he wont be missing anything. Just Sayin..............:rolleyes:

10. Azdubster

Azdubster Member

Vehicle:
    1972 Maverick
    Looking forward to hearing about the "Spring" one...shooting for that time frame to get my Maverick on the road. If I had seen this one I might have crashed it with my Mustang...but I would have parked behind you where I belong with it. :)