silver springs mini meet

Discussion in 'Maverick Comet Club International (MCCI)' started by j miller, Dec 15, 2008.

1. j miller

j miller Montana MCCI state rep

Vehicle:
    77 2 door Maverick, 250ci, power disc brakes, a/c,
    just a reminder for the southern folks that the silver springs show is coming quickly. we are meeting within this show and holding an informal mini meet. there is usually the largest turnout of mavs and comets in the south. we gather with the CAMEO club and independents and have usually around 15 mavs and comets. if you are planning on going shoot me a private message or email and let me know who to look for. hope to see you there.
    jason

2. Maverick73

Maverick73 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    '73 Maverick 2 Dr, '73 Maverick LDO 4 Dr, '73 Maverick 4 Dr Parts Car
    Hey Jason,

We are planning on being there with atleast one car maybe both. My dad's 4-door has some bumper damage from a run in with a tow hitch. :( But we may bring it anyway.

3. mavgrab302

mavgrab302 MCCI Florida State Rep

Vehicle:
    71 Maverick Grabber
    I plan on being there, I will be driving my beet up 74 grabber or a real nice pinto sprint. I would like to bring the pinto for Jim be cause if he drove the sprint mustang with mavahalic's sprint maverick there would be 3....

4. rayzorsharp

rayzorsharp I "AM" a Maverick!

Vehicle:
    Three 71 Maverick Grabbers, a 72 302 Sprint, a 73 LDO 2door parts car, a 76 silver v8 Stallion.
    I shall be there! :)

5. 72true62D

72true62D Dont Talk To Me Like That

Vehicle:
    72 maverick Grabber 302, 66 Mustang 351w
    Looking foward to the mayhem. I'm bringing my fishing pole :rolleyes: . We should all meet somewhere and do a maverick cannonball run:drive:

6. cre8ivpro

cre8ivpro Member

Vehicle:
    1976 Maverick, 2-dr; 1975 Maverick, 2-dr, 1978 F250 4x4, 1988 Yota 4 x 4, 2005 Murray 42" cut 15.5 HP riding mower
    We'll be there... looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting new folks as well!

Holly & Rocky

7. draggon13

draggon13 Member

Vehicle:
    1974 Maverick V8 5 Speed
    That could be on Friday at NPD for the Pony Trail ride out to Cedar Key. I am riding solo on Friday so if someone wants to tag along, they can call "shotgun". I can easily accomodate a total of 3 'extras' though. Just let me know ahead of time to claim your slot! Backseat is a bit tight on the two doors so keep that in mind since you will be back there for about 150 miles.
    Anyone else doing the Pony Trail? A good tip on it would be to show up around 8am so you have time to park and enjoy NPD's mini-museum of cars and cameras inside their warehouse.
    I will be there with a co-worker and his 72 'stang vert, another co-worker with the 07 GT500 and her husbands 66 'stang coupe and maybe a friend with his 67 'stang fastback 351W and 5 speed. So I am packing a crew and will be there Friday morning through Saturday afternoon. Family will be there later Friday evening.

richard

Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
  8. Mavaholic

Mavaholic Growing older but not up!

Vehicle:
    Original 72 Sprint Owner, 71 Comet GT, 57 Ranchwagon, 57 4 dr Wagon
    I Will be there Saturday only. Have to start heading home after the show. It would be really cool to get the 3 Sprints parked together.

9. rayzorsharp

Vehicle:
    Three 71 Maverick Grabbers, a 72 302 Sprint, a 73 LDO 2door parts car, a 76 silver v8 Stallion.
    That would be cool! You need to arrange them like the ones in the poster for a photo op.

10. j miller

j miller Montana MCCI state rep

Vehicle:
    77 2 door Maverick, 250ci, power disc brakes, a/c,
    excellent!!! mine isn't pretty yet but it is going also. fred and dana are trying but not sure if theirs will be driveable.(probably not this year). but fred and dana will be there. part-time( ken0 will most likely be there too

11. draggon13

draggon13 Member

Vehicle:
    1974 Maverick V8 5 Speed
    I am all for Mavs and Comets, but I have NEVER seen a Pinto or Mustang Sprint in person. I VOTE for the SPRINT.
    Like my vote counts, but I had to put in my :2cents:!

rk

12. mavgrab302

mavgrab302 MCCI Florida State Rep

Vehicle:
    71 Maverick Grabber
    I will check with Jim (countangman) and see if he plans on driving the sprint mustang. I have already talked to him about me driving his pinto. If that is a go, I will go to npd and see if it can be aranged I don't want to do it if it meens we can't park with the mavs and comets...

Ken

13. 71gold

71gold Frank Cooper Supporting Member

Garage:
    Vehicle:
    '73 Grabber
    we will be there...car/no car...
    I sent my converter off to Edge to have the stall changed and he said..."it will be back before Christmas"...:yup:
    i am still putting the stuff on the engine...without shock towers you can see everything...as there is no place to hide anything...
    i put the starter on today with the header on and was standing beside the car...:thumbs2:
    here is where i am at the moment...

Frank...

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
  14. CaptainComet

CaptainComet Large Member

Vehicle:
    72 Comet
    Shine...eee, Frank, shine...eee! Lookin' good!

Lil and I will be there Saturday. No way the Comet will be ready for a drive by then, so we will be taking her '07 Mustang and hiking over to hang with you guys if they won't let us park close.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting some of you for the first time.

15. rayzorsharp

Vehicle:
    Come on Jeff... Sounds like you need a set of these. Can't be wasting time. Might as well be working while you eat. You can do it.
    [​IMG]