spindles

Discussion in 'Parts Interchange' started by inline6, Apr 20, 2003.

1. inline6

inline6 Member

hi everyone haven't been on in a while,hope everyone's car/projects are going well.i have decided to go with front disc brakes on the front of my 69.5 maverick.i found a junk yard that has 75-78 granadas out the ying yang.guy told me that i can have a set of spindles,calipars,and rotors,both sides for$70.00
    and they will remove them.does this sound like a fair price,or a little too much?also should i grab the prop.valve?i plan on staying with the non power brakes so i don't need the booster,or pedals.
    any help or advice is well appreciated.thanks again and drive safe.
    inline6

2. MKmaverick72

MKmaverick72 Member

Vehicle:
    1972 Grabber 302 A/T
    Definately take the proportioning valve. You may also need the the outer tie rods. If he is going to pull it for you I would give him $70. Remember though you may need new shoes, master cyl, calipers and need the rotors turned especially if they have been sitting there a while.

3. badmav70

badmav70 Member

Vehicle:
    missing my 71 maverick i6 3 on the tree :(
    hey inline6, i was wondering if you would't mind letting me know where that yard is with the granadas, i got a friend up that way thats looking for granada and monarch parts.. if you don't mind my email is dford4u@aol.com i would really appreaceate it... i love my maverick, but my granada is my second favorite child

Attached Files: